Daniel Daniels spends most of his time doing one of two things:
- Avoiding the school bully, or
- Hanging out with his animal friends.
Unfortunately, Daniel’s animal friends all live at The World’s Worst Zoo, run by the cruel and crabby Mr Gregory.
One day, an unfortunate incident with some ointment at the zoo leaves Daniel with a few special tricks up his sleeve—tricks that he can use to save the animals, and teach Mr Gregory a lesson.
Curious, witty and sweet, this adventurous chapter book will charm and thrill the young and the young-at-heart!
Reviews for Daniel Daniels and the World’s Worst Zoo
“Cute and lighthearted”
Brittany Lamb, Book Blogger (View Entire Review)
“A cute, cleverly written story”
Theresa Bond, Librarian and Book Blogger (View Entire Review)
“A definite 5+ stars! Very cute and highly recommended!”
Danielle Pirok, Book Blogger (View Entire Review)
Click on the links below to read reviews by:
- The awesome Dani from Touch My Spine Book Reviews
- The hilariously witty Nicole from TheBookWormDrinketh
- The wonderful Rain from BookDragonism
- The lovely Chhavi at Chhavi and Books
- The thoughtful Uday from Singh With Books
- The incredible Brittany from Bookworm Brittany
- The incomparable Shalini from Book Reviews By Shalini
- The wonderfully sweet Megan (and Mister Chu) at Ginger Mom and the Kindle Quest
- The brilliant Theresa from BiblioReviews
- The lovely Maya Bhat from Snapshot
- The fantastic Nina at TheCozyPages
- The wonderful Kayleigh at Snailycanflyy
- The astonishingly lovely Deepa at Syncwithdeep